DLC available for all consoles and PC

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

DLC available for all consoles and PC

Postby Freki » 11 July 2012, 13:18

I inform you that the DLC Weapon Pack (Valar Morghulis Pack) is now available on PS3 as mentioned on the Playstation Blog.

The second DLC, the Dog Skin Pack is also available, and you will find more information HERE. Choose your platform and follow the instructions.

The preorder keys for PS3 will be sent in the afternoon. So you should recieve an email very soon!

Thank you for your patience,
Freki.
GAME OF THRONES
Focus Team
Freki

Re: DLC available for all consoles and PC

Postby coolgcb7 » 12 July 2012, 00:39

Hi Freki, i just want to start by saying i love the game and i have finished it twice already. I know it's had some criticism, but ive enjoyed the Game of Thrones (the game) experience. I am hoping you will make a 2nd game in the future, please confirm...

I have a question for you Freki; It's now the 12th July here in Australia, (evening in Europe, 11th) and i still have not received my email with the code for my free PS3 pre-order weapons pack that i submitted over three weeks ago. I can see on the PSN, there is dlc available, but i am still waiting on my free pre-order dlc pack email code.

Could you please inform me (and others waiting) when we will receive our emails with the pre-order code for the free weapons pack dlc?

Thanks.
coolgcb7

Postby Freki » 12 July 2012, 13:27

Hello coolgcb7,

Thank you for your support and your patience :)
I'm going to check why some players don't recieve the Weapon Pack email.

Freki
GAME OF THRONES
Focus Team
Freki

Postby coolgcb7 » 12 July 2012, 14:34

Hi Freki,

Ok, i await your reply.

If you need my email address and the pre-order code i submitted, let me know and i'll supply them to you.

Thanks,

coolgcb7.
Last edited by coolgcb7 on 13 July 2012, 22:57, edited 1 time in total.
coolgcb7

Postby Freki » 13 July 2012, 08:42

I've the confirmation that code have been sent by email yesterday. Do you recieve it?

Freki.
GAME OF THRONES
Focus Team
Freki

Postby coolgcb7 » 13 July 2012, 09:31

Hi Freki,

Yes, thank you, i have received it this morning when i woke up and checked my emails.

I have redeemed my code and downloaded the weapons pack. I will head to Kings Landing later and check with the dealer there and check it out.

Freki, Can you advise if:

1, you will be making another Game of Thrones? I loved the game, but it was the amazing story that captivated me. I was not expecting the awesome twist at the end. Hope you will make another game. A Game of Thrones 2 would be very welcome.

2, are there any plans for an expansion pack in the future, that would further gameplay, in say new areas / stories / quests? please confirm...

Thanks again,

coolgcb7.
coolgcb7

Postby WestforCastel » 24 July 2012, 07:02

You seriously should make that de DLC be able in Colombia. I've been trying to buy the packs but saddly i can't, Please, open or make the DLC able in COLOMBIA i'm seriously going to buy everything for this AMAZING and PERFECT game when is able.
WestforCastel

Postby lichbest » 21 August 2012, 08:09

I preodered the game and never received the weapons pack.
I still have the code to put on the site, useless because the site does not work. It accepted it and I should have received an email, 1 month ago.
I posted this on the technical forum also, many times, never received response or code or mail.
I wrote 3 mails to the support address. I even wrote pms. No responses.
Do I have to pay twice to get it?
This is sad...
lichbest

Postby Lord_Pehwarin » 21 August 2012, 19:40

Fellow gamers and site admin I have been patiently searching through the PSN to find these two DLC's Weapon Pack and Dog Skin. Yet only the game shows up. :? You say that they are now available on all platforms; PS3, Xbox, and PC. Well how exactly do I need to be with word search to find them because they have not appeared when I run the search Game of Thrones DLC's. I only get the game brought up. Which the search should bring up all related material to the game. :oops: If any players are willing to provide help I'd be much obliged. :D
Lord_Pehwarin

Postby Eglyntine » 08 November 2012, 20:49

I cannot find any of the previous DLC on Xbox Live US. When I click on the links for the Weapon Items DLC and the Dog DLC on this forum for Xbox it says Ooops something is wrong. So I did a site search for it on Xbox and the only thing that comes up is the main game.

I finally went into the game on the Xbox and clicked on the Downloadable Content section and there is nothing listed there except the Original Dog DLC that came with the original game. Was this ever released for the Xbox in the US and if not any idea of when it will be? I LOVED this game. As I have said in previous posts it was hands down one of the best games that came out this year and I cannot wait to play the new DLC that has come out for it.

"Fairness is an Illusion we do not provide here..." --NLM
Eglyntine

Next

Return to General Forum