Pre-Order the game and get a free Weapon Pack!

Discussions about news published on the official website.

Re: Pre-Order the game and get a free Weapon Pack!

Postby Freki » 08 June 2012, 13:42

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay and the issue with the DLC Weapon Pack.

- Now the DLC is available for Steam pre-orders,
- If you bought an hard copy with the Weapon Pack, you would recieve it soon. The DLC Weapon Pack is on validation for PS3 and Xbox, but we don't have the date for the moment,
- If there were no offer with your pre-order, the DLC will be available later.

You can check with your retailers if you need more information. But if your offer proposed the DLC, you'd recieve it !

Freki.
GAME OF THRONES
Focus Team
Freki

Postby skidpro » 08 June 2012, 16:40

Freki wrote:Hello,

- If you bought an hard copy with the Weapon Pack, you would recieve it soon. The DLC Weapon Pack is on validation for PS3 and Xbox, but we don't have the date for the moment,

You can check with your retailers if you need more information. But if your offer proposed the DLC, you'd recieve it !

Freki.

BUT the GAME website DID NOT offer any DLC for PC game so I bought it form shopto.net as GAME.co.uk are not the best retailer at the moment as they dont have stock of most games on the website, they cancelled my Mass Effect 3/MW3 pre orders without telling me and have become unreliable, plus no DLC was listed on GAME for PC version of the game, only xbox and PS3. Asking us to rely on a company who have gone into admininistration, coming out and and have no stock listed of most games on the site is not reassuring, plus they did NOT offer any DLC on PC version....the DLC was not offered on PC anywhere! Not even Steam said anything! But hard copy of the web is £10 cheaper then a digital download off steam! I am not interersted in a free eguide, I have a printed one, I cant run the PC game on steam and the guide at the same time!!!

The reviews are poor I admit BUT I dont listen to silly reviewers, If I want a game I get it....look at RE:OP RACOON CITY, poor reviews but sold over a million! People still wanted it.......

I am disapointed about the DLC being available to xbox and PS3 only and at GAME full PRICE makes it silly when I can buy it for £32 elsewhere, and why cant shopto.net do the DLC too, as GAME have suffered a big consumer base loss.....I have used them for 10 years and then my gift cards were cancelled, my points gone, and all hell broke loose and I am not confident with them at them at the moment, its going to take a while for them to get their consumers back.....
skidpro
skidpro

Postby Rhannon » 19 June 2012, 22:24

Freki wrote:Hi,

The DLC for preorder should be available around June 15th for XBox and PS3 :)
We are working on that !!

Thank you for your patience.
Freki.

Are there any news, Freki? Thanks.
Rhannon

Postby Tazmanius » 21 June 2012, 02:03

skidpro wrote:
Freki wrote:Hello,

Freki.

BUT the GAME website DID NOT offer any DLC for PC game so I bought it form shopto.net as GAME.co.uk are not the best retailer at the moment as they dont have stock of most games on the website, they cancelled my Mass Effect 3/MW3 pre orders without telling me and have become unreliable, plus no DLC was listed on GAME for PC version of the game, only xbox and PS3. Asking us to rely on a company who have gone into admininistration, coming out and and have no stock listed of most games on the site is not reassuring, plus they did NOT offer any DLC on PC version....the DLC was not offered on PC anywhere! Not even Steam said anything! But hard copy of the web is £10 cheaper then a digital download off steam! I am not interersted in a free eguide, I have a printed one, I cant run the PC game on steam and the guide at the same time!!!

The reviews are poor I admit BUT I dont listen to silly reviewers, If I want a game I get it....look at RE:OP RACOON CITY, poor reviews but sold over a million! People still wanted it.......

I am disapointed about the DLC being available to xbox and PS3 only and at GAME full PRICE makes it silly when I can buy it for £32 elsewhere, and why cant shopto.net do the DLC too, as GAME have suffered a big consumer base loss.....I have used them for 10 years and then my gift cards were cancelled, my points gone, and all hell broke loose and I am not confident with them at them at the moment, its going to take a while for them to get their consumers back.....

Hmm..this isa problem indeed..especially as,originally,GAME did offer the dlc for pre-order...then when I checked up...it had disappeared from their website..mind you..they did reduce the price of the game to £19.99..
Tazmanius

Postby markjoseph » 21 March 2013, 12:48

its nice to hear that game if i would like to play that game and i get free weapons it's a nice game i would like to play that game.
An advertising agency is of tactical knife 85 percent confusion and 15 percent commission.
Fred Allen
markjoseph

Postby tata123 » 18 April 2017, 05:44

I ask for advice on Ordering Games.

baccarat
tata123

Postby qwerty2002 » 21 April 2017, 05:53

Asking for advice About this site :D

แทงหวยออนไลน์
qwerty2002

Postby tata123 » 22 April 2017, 03:07

Thank you for your advice.

banking
tata123

Previous

Return to News