The epic trailer!

Discussions about news published on the official website.

The epic trailer!

Postby Freki » 29 March 2012, 08:43

Game of Thrones, the role-playing game, reveals Epic Plot trailer, focusing on story and protagonists!

This new trailer will immerse you in the heart of the intrigue of the Game of Thrones RPG, a story tainted by treachery and backstabbing! Guided by vengeance, allegiance, honor and family, the two heroes of the game – Mors, sworn brother of the Night’s Watch, and the red priest Alester – will travel across Westeros and its most famous locales to accomplish life-changing quests. From the Wall to King’s Landing, the destiny of our two heroes weaves a complex tale as they meet famous figures, discover plots and conspiracies, all the while seeking answers to their questions.

Immerse yourself now in the unique and fascinating universe of Game of Thrones with the Epic Plot trailer!

>> Watch the video <<
GAME OF THRONES
Focus Team
Freki

Re: The epic trailer!

Postby Sunflower Sassy » 22 May 2012, 11:07

Hi, sorry that I write purely here but I would be interested in how the music was in the trailer, I find them totally epic, it is from the game or by an artist, if so which ones? sorry I'm German and my English is not so good :-)
Sunflower Sassy

Postby Freki » 23 May 2012, 10:01

Hi Sunflower Sassy,

We specially bought this music for the Epic Plot Trailer, it's a music from the game.

It's Rising Mercury of Nick Ingman :)

Freki.
GAME OF THRONES
Focus Team
Freki

Postby qwerty2002 » 19 April 2017, 05:32

Asking for advice additional about The epic trailer! :D

clubvegas999
qwerty2002

Return to News