Travel beyond the Wall in a new quest DLC!

Discussions about news published on the official website.

Re: Travel beyond the Wall in a new quest DLC!

Postby Eglyntine » 16 January 2013, 03:05

I doubt we are ever going to see these DLC's for the US on any platform. I am on Xbox and we do not even have the DLC here in the US. Attilus does not respond to any inquiries whatsoever. They do not even have an automatic responder to let you know they got your inquiry so who even knows if they are still running their business.

Do not get me wrong, the UK ppl are amazing, I love the game and cannot say enough good about it or the UK publishers. But their US counterpart could care less about providing us with any sort of service. It is a real shame because I would LOVE to have the DLC for this game.

"Fairness is an Illusion we do not provide here..." --NLM
Eglyntine

Postby sinzindetta » 24 January 2013, 06:44

Well it disappoints me but I guess it did not do well. I do not understand gamers sometimes. I loved this game yet it got slammed by reviewers however other games that reviewed and sold well I hated. Wish it would of did better.
sinzindetta

Postby Eglyntine » 24 January 2013, 18:17

The really sad part is that most of the reviewers did not even play the actual game before reviewing. I truly believe they looked at the trailer and made their review. You can tell just by reading most of them that they did not play the game past the first 20 minutes if they played it at all. The ignorance expounded upon in their reviews reek of someone that knows nothing about the game.

The worst part of today's "gamers" is that they follow this drivel because they are too lazy to find out for themselves by actually playing a game. You cannot even grasp the purpose or where the game is going in the first 20 minutes of play. We are being held hostage by inept ppl on a power trip and games like this one do not even get a chance because of that very reason. After seeing what reviewers did to this game before it really even hit the shelves I refuse to read reviewers opinions on any game in the future. If I do not see actual player's comments that have played the entire game at least once I will buy the game and try it myself. More gamers need to do the same.

"Fairness is an Illusion we do not provide here..." --NLM
Eglyntine

Postby zorro » 30 March 2013, 17:55

The URL to "Download the DLC for PC" gives an error (Not Found)....Can it be restored?
zorro

Postby FocusTechSupport » 03 April 2013, 08:16

I have checked the links and there is no problem.
The DLCs available on the Game of Thrones RPG official web site are published by Metaboli GamesPlanet online store.
Please contact the Customer Service of Metaboli GamesPlanet for all problem with your order:

BY FORM:
http://eu-focushop.gamesplanet.com/faq_shop/submit.do
OR
http://us-focushop.gamesplanet.com/faq_shop/submit.do

BY EMAIL:
supportdl.focus@gamesplanet.com
support-shop@gamesplanet.com

WEB SITE:
http://www.gamesplanet.com
GAME OF THRONES TECHNICAL SUPPORT
FOCUS HOME INTERACTIVE
FocusTechSupport

Postby Andymac2508 » 13 June 2013, 15:46

Loved this DLC and the original game as well.

Was a bit uneasy about playing due to all the bad reviews / feedback but I'm glad i did the story is brilliant and kept me entertained right to the end i really hope for more DLC soon :D
Andymac2508

Postby Easyfutco » 20 October 2015, 05:41

For the four hours or so that I’ve played the demo, I’ve bounced around between Professional and World Class difficulties. I’m in that awkward single player skill-gap where Professional is much too easy, but World Class tends to kick my arse. Assist-wise, I generally use a mixture of manual and semi-assisted. fifa 16 accounts with coins I’ve not yet played around with the sliders, but eagerly await a decent tweaked set appearing for FIFA 16 once enough people have their hands on the full version. With all those caveats out of the way, my impressions of the demo are generally pretty positive. Pacey strikers have been reined in, which should help prevent people just burning past defenders, but does make them seem a bit ‘leggy’ and heavy. It’s not the battleships turning circles of FIFA 15; more like the feeling that an invisible leash is holding them back.

The FIFA 16 demo will give gamers the chance to try out Kick Off, a basic exhibition match; FIFA Ultimate Team Draft, the new mode introduced in FIFA 16 where you draft a team based on randomly drawn player cards; new FIFA Trainer mode; new skill games during loading and a chance to experience Bundesliga Broadcast Presentation. Liverpool's Jordan Henderson has been revealed as the cover star cheap fifa 16 coins for this year's FIFA 16, joining Argentina international and Barcelona player Lionel Messi. EA has always chosen one player who has international appeal, in this case Messi, and then a more familiar face for local markets. Jordan Henderson was selected after a public vote beating out other Premier League players including Manchester City's Sergio Aguero, Chelsea's Thibaut Courtois and Tottenham Hotspur's Harry Kane to take home the cover prestige.
Easyfutco

air max pas cher your infant your infant

Postby jordanss123 » 01 March 2017, 11:58

Effective Singing Tips For Kids
Singing is good for your child! Singing allows children to express their emotions and spend their energy in a healthy way,air max pas cher, helps develop the same neural pathways in the brain for math and language skills,air max pas cher, develops listening skills,air max pas cher, gives their lungs a fairly good workout, and introduces the concepts of harmony and cooperation. If you find that this is something you want to pursue beyond a hobby later on, learning to sing properly at a tender age makes room for more opportunities and less space for bad habits to develop. Who knows maybe your child will turn out to be the next Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift!
Teaching kids how to sing is most effective when they are having fun,air max pas cher. They don't even have to be aware you're teaching them already,air max pas cher! The following are simple but effective tips categorized by a child's life stages:
Yes,air max pas cher, your infant! And no, we're not saying that you can make infants or babies squeal cry on pitch. But singing to babies and exposing them to music at this innocent age will help the neural pathways in their brains develop better and quicker. The brain pathways that music stimulates are the very same pathways specific to math and language.
Children who are constantly exposed to music are more likely the ones who'll take a natural interest to singing (or playing an instrument) by themselves early on. Just so you know,air max pas cher, babies respond better when sung to compared to recordings. Don't worry,air max pas cher, he won't laugh at you if you don't hit a single note right. If you're a closet singer, it's your time to shine (in front of your baby at least)! Give her a concert and I bet she won't complain.
Children in this age group will start showing favorites or preferences for certain songs. Try to obtain recordings or videos of these songs, much better if it's in a children's version that they can sing and dance along to. You can:
start showing them that it is just right to be on the same melody and pitch with the performer. Children begin to understand the difference in pitches and melodies,air max pas cher, and teach the song "Doe a Deer" to illustrate this concept.
Point out to them the basics in the different tones of the male and female singing voice: alto/ contralto for the low to medium low female voice,air max pas cher, soprano/ mezzo-soprano for the high to medium high female voice,air max pas cher, bass/ baritone for the deep to medium male voice,air max pas cher, tenor for the high male voice. Point out examples of each voice, then help identify their range to establish a reference point for training their voice.
Even if you can't sing very well,air max pas cher, show your child this range in your own voice. Singing beautifully takes time, effort,air max pas cher, and practice but it requires the right motivation and diligence to be able to reach that goal and propel the voice to the extent it can reach.
Children in this age group begin appreciating current trend music and those that their friends are listening to. Be there to monitor the music that is popular, as music trends change and so does the moral status of the lyrics and the music videos. Make sure that the music your child is interested in or listening to gives a message that you approve of. Listen to this kind of music with your child to foster an open bond even if it isn't your cup of tea.
In fact,air max pas cher, experiencing a variety of music is healthy for both of you. Show them that there arre different styles a song can be sung in and nurture the style in which they prefer to sing. Purchase CD's in all musical genres such as country,air max pas cher, pop,air max pas cher, R rock,air max pas cher, classic rock,air max pas cher, classical and any other genre that will give you both an appreciation for music and gain influences of different music artists.
Even if their voices aren't stable yet and are developing into puberty,air max pas cher, now they are more capable of absorbing more formal vocal instruction, doing vocal warmups, range,air max pas cher, and strengthening exercices. Steer them away from straining and pushing. This is also a great time to introduce singing in harmony with others and learning different musical instruments.
Voice instructors are everywhere nowadays. Their skills,air max pas cher, methods,air max pas cher, and teaching fees vary as much as they are many. Good ones exist but most don't even know what they are doing. If you feel the need for a voice teacher's assistance,air max pas cher, be sure that you agree to their teaching philosophies and methods before you enroll your child. A good reputation and feedback from their personal students are well worth the look.
Good voice lessons cost well over a hundred dollars per session, even if the first session is only an introduction. But even the quality ones needn't be that expensive! You can teach our child how to sing just as well from your own home thanks to advancements in technology and the media. Lots of them are free, but just like live lessons the program meat and insider secrets still lie in those you have to purchase, but for so much less and a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back!

air max solde ww

air max nike noir Not in a million years Not in

air max 2016 bleu marine sentants.aussi sentants.aussi

air max one rouge canique d'un grand ch&ecirc cani

air max rouge femme a.cependant a.cependant

nike air chaussure quatre ans.avouons - le quatr

air max 42 es es

air max rose femme ration ration

nike bw 2016 du c&acirc du c&acirc

chaussure r max chaussures marron chaussures mar

nike air max 1 ces m&ecirc ces m&ecirc

nike air max thea marron n&eacute n&eacute

nouvelle chaussure air max et de la fr&eacute et

prix des air max ta &Eacute ta &Eacute

nike air force 1 dans la meilleure fa&ccedil

nike air max thea pas cher on de d&eacute on de d&

air max 90 2016 homme c'est assez facile &agrave

air max 95 nike t&eacute

nike air max thea grise or seborrheic dermatitis or seborr

air max bw #1 #1

nike air urh all content all content

prix basket nike air max leurs amis et coll&egrav

nike air max usa or a trouv&eacute or a trouv&ea

nike air max 2015 a dit&quot a dit&quot

air max 95 noir femme &raquo &raquo

nike air max 2015 2016 tention d'humidit&eacute te

air max all black .le printemps est &agrave .le pr

chaussure r max alors combien peut - on parler de vous en regardant votre peau

air max 90 premium les gens pourront r&eacute le

nike air force liminer les moisissures.

air max femme noir des pays - bas des pays - bas

nike air max rose sa compagnie.deuxi&egrave sa c

basket air max pas cher r&eacute r&eacute

nike air max penny affirmer votre point.quand vous voyez les auditeurs acquiesce

nike air max command t&eacute t&eacute

air max pas cher homme lire votre nouveau mantra lire votr
jordanss123

Postby makza » 24 March 2017, 09:27

Asking for advice About this site :P :P :P :P :P

จีคลับ
makza

Postby wanda » 24 April 2017, 11:13

It is very good information and interesting. :D :D

maxbet mobile
wanda

Previous

Return to News